ALL INDIA YOUTH SCHOLARSHIP ENTRANCE EXAMINATION 2019 (AIYSEE)
All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examination 2019 (AIYSEE)
All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examination (AIYSEE) is a national level merit based scholarship program which funds the most talented students and help the poor to pursue the most expensive education in India and complete their dream of becoming engineers or doctors. AIYSEE has announced scholarship for 12 passed students who are appearing for engineering or medical examinations from different parts of India. The main aim of the organization is to motivate talent of India. AIYSEE will conduct the online/offline exam for students in different parts of India.
- Candidate who have passed out 12th class or appearing from a recognize board whose appearing year is 2019 or passed year is 2014 and on wards are eligible.
- Candidate must be appearing for engineering or medical examinations Only.
Benefits All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examination (AIYSEE) 2019
The selected students will receive the scholarship/Reward as per the slab below
|Marks in AIYSEE Exam||Engineering (private/government)||Medical (private/government)|
|(≥ 90%)||4 Year||5 Year|
|(86% to 89%)||3 Year||3 Year|
|(81% to 85%)||1.5 Year||2 Year|
|(76% to 80%)||1 Semester||1 Year|
|(71% to 75%)||3 month stipend||3 month stipend|
|(55% to 70%)||Rewards(laptop/tab/kindle)||Rewards (laptop/tab/kindle)|
- If student comes under stipend scheme he/she will get Rs. 6000 per month as stipend.
- Scholarship may increase or decrease based on number of applicants enrolled.
How to apply?
Candidates can apply online for AIYSEE examination by following below steps
Step 1: Visit the official website of AIYSEE examination and Click AIYSEE-2019 Registration for registration.
Step 2: Read all the instruction for registration carefully and then proceed further click on “Registration start”.
Step 3: Fill in all your personal details as per matriculation certificates & submit & proceed.
Step 4: After filling up the details Upload your photo and signature.
Step 5: Note down your registration number and password for future reference.
Step 6: Check all the details and Click on “pay now” tab.Pay application fees of Rs.1100 via credit/debit/ATM card or net banking.
Step 7: Submit the application as students get the confirmation page, students can take a print out of the same for future reference.
- AIYSEE Scholarship Application starts 10 SEPTEMBER 2018
- AIYSEE Scholarship Application ends 31 MARCH 2019
- Online / Offline examination starts 20 APRIL, 2019
- Online / Offline examination ends 24 MAY, 2019
- Admit card APRIL- MAY, 2019
- AIYSEE scholarship Result Announcement LAST WEEK OF JULY, 2019
- Scholarship Distribution LAST WEEK OF SEP, 2019
- Candidates can apply for AIYSEE scholarship for Engineering or Medical (MBBS/BDS) Only.
- Before filling up the appliance form the candidate should have a scanned image of his/her photograph and signature. These scanned images are to be uploaded during the submission of form.
- The photograph should be coloured. It should be should be without cap or goggles. Spectacles are allowed. Polaroid photos are not acceptable. Candidates with unclear photograph are liable to be rejected.
- The candidates must have their own personal email- id. They are also advised to possess their own mobile number. The candidates are advised to retain an equivalent mobile number and email-id in use which they need furnished within the form because important information could also be given to the candidates through SMS or e-mail.
- Exam Center, mode of exam, and Language of Question Paper must be chosen
- carefully as changes aren’t allowed after submission of online application.
- AIYSEE examination Qualifying percentage is 55%.
- Students need to bring their admit card, two photos and one identity proof to the examination.
- The Online AIYSEE portal are going to be open for the scholars for filling the small print about the school they need taken admission in with license number .
- Students are going to be awarded scholarship after verification from the concerned college.
- Students need to select a university from the partner college list of AIYSEE.
AIYSEE Contact details:
All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examination (AIYSEE)
2nd Floor, 259 2nd Main, 6th Cross, Stage 1, Indranagar,
Email: inf[email protected]