Fellowships 2020 Awaji Youth Federation
About Awaji Youth Federation Fellowship
AYF has designed a Fellowship program for talented and skilled fellows who will be able to enhance their skills and abilities without being burdened financially while in Japan.
Awaji Youth Federation requirements for applicants
- Applicant must have Graduated with a Bachelors or Masters Degree
- Applicants must have English ability of TOEIC 800 or equivalent for non-native speakers. (Fluent both in speaking and writing)
- Japanese language skill preferable
- Commitment to solving societys problems and contributing to Pasona Group’s projects.
- Open to staying on Awaji Island after the year at AYF and continuing to work on regional revitalization
- Core values of hard work, discipline and care for others
- Flexible, perseverance and resilience
- The applicant should have ability and drive to translate ideas into concrete action
Gross salary: JPY 250,000/-
Govt. Fees and Taxes: Approx JPY 44,000/- p.m.
Net Salary p.m.: Approx. JPY 70,000/-
The Last date for the submission of application for the Awaji Youth Federation 2020 fellowship is 15-11-2019
Interview tytpe: Interview will be conducted over Skype between December 2019 to January 2020