Google Ph.D. Fellowship India 2019
About Google Ph.D Fellowships India 2019
Google Ph.D. Fellowships program is offered by Google to support graduate students from India as they pursue their Ph.D., as well as connect them to a Google Research Mentor. The google Ph.D. fellowship program design to recognize outstanding graduate students doing exceptional work in computer science and related research areas.
The Applicants must:
- Be enrolled for the PhD program in an Indian university, on or after 1 Jan 2018.
- Be pursuing Pd.D in computer Science or related areas.
- Be not receiving any other corporate fellowship.
Benefits Google PhD Fellowships India 2019
- Support for four years with a monthly fellowship.
- Expenses for books, stationery, etc.
- Travel grant for attending conferences.
How to Apply?
Step 1: Visit the fellowship web page login with your Gmail account.
Step 2: Read instruction carefully before staring your application.
Step 3: Fill your application provide personal information, detail information on research interest.
Step 4: After providing details upload the documents given below.
Step 5: Check all the details and submit the application.
Documents required for the Google PhD Fellowship India 2019
- Applicant should Collate all these documents given below into ONE PDF (file size not more than 9 MB) file and upload it as one document ONLY.
- Applicant’s resume with links to publications(if available).
- Mark sheets starting from the first year/semester of Bachelor’s degree to date.
- Research statement of purpose (maximum 2 pages).
- 3 letters of recommendation from those familiar with the applicant’s work (at least one coming from the Thesis advisor in case of current Ph.D. students).
- The last date for application submission is 12th April 2019.
- Fellowship recipients will be notified about the awards by 10th July 2019.
Committees of distinguished engineers and researchers from within Google will be reviewing all applications. Telephone and/or video-conference interviews may be conducted following the initial review of applications.