Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship in USA 2020
The Boustany Foundation offers Harvard University MBA Scholarship in the USA 2020. the Foundation mainly awards scholarships to extremely talented individuals, provides life-changing opportunities for less privileged children, and encourages tolerance between different cultures.
The Boustany Foundation MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two-year course at Harvard Business School. The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programs, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious Universities.
Eligibility Criteria for Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship in USA 2020
- The applicant must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
- Applicants from Lebanon will be given preference However, the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation.
- The applicant should apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA program.
Benefits of Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship in USA 2020
- Scholarship amounting to US$95,000 (US$47,500 per year) towards tuition fees
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
How to apply for Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship 2020?
- Interested Candidates can send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the university to [email protected]
- If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship
Terms and Condition
- Successful scholars are supposed to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
Scholarship Application Dates
Deadline for the submission of application: 31st May 2021.
The Scholarship will be awarded during the month of June 2021.