Debesh-Kamal Scholarship Higher Studies/Research Abroad 2019
RAMAKRISHNA MISSION INSTITUTE OF CULTURE offers Debesh-Kamal Scholarship higher studies/research abroad 2019 for students from postgraduates for the purpose of higher education or research abroad.
- The Applicant must
- Be an Indian citizen
- Not be more than 30 years old.(Exceptions may be made for short-term postgraduate or post-doctoral researchers).
- Have excellent academic record with first class marks at the Honours of Postgraduate level.
- The preferred subjects of study/research are the humanities and the basic sciences, but candidates in other disciplines, such as social sciences and applied science and technology, will also be considered.
Benefits Debesh-Kamal Scholarship Higher Studies/Research Abroad 2019
The value of a scholarship will be around Rs. 1.00 lakh for one year only.
How to Apply?
Applicant can follow below steps to apply
Step 1: Download the Application Form Here and take printout.
Step 2: Fill the application form with personal details, educational details.
Step 3: Attach the required documents given below with the application.
Step 4: Post the application to the address given below the envelopes should carry the inscription ‘Debesh-Kamal Scholarship.
The Secretary Ramakrishna Mission Institute of Culture, Gol
Note: Candidates will have to submit, along with their applications, Bank Draft for Rs. 100/- in favour of the Secretary, Ramkrishna Mission Institute of Culture, as the application fee which is not refundable.
Documents Debesh-Kamal Scholarship higher studies/research abroad 2019
- Duly filled application form.
- Attested Passport size photograph.
- Bank Draft for Rs. 100/- in favour of the Secretary, Ramakrishna Mission Institute of Culture.
- Copy of Attested certificates and mark sheets.
last Date for submission of Application 30th April 2019
Terms and Condition
- The candidates will have to submit evidence of their having been admitted to a course of study/research at a major university or comparable academic institution abroad.
- Research students/scholars will have to submit along with their applications an outline of their research project as may have been approved by the university/institution concerned.
- Candidates short-listed from an evaluation of their applications will have to appear before a Selection.
- Committee at the Ramakrishna Mission Institute of Culture, Kolkata. They will have to bear their own traveling expenses. But the candidates who will appear for the interview from distance beyond 100 km may be paid II class Rly. fare. The decision of the Selection Committee about the eligibility of a candidate and his/her selection shall be final.
- The value of a scholarship will be around Rs. 1.00 lakh for one year only. Since this amount will not be adequate for studies abroad, candidates will have to produce acceptable evidence of other resources or committed financial support.
- Debesh-Kamal Scholarship will be tenable for one year only.