About MPOWER Women in STEM Scholarship Program 2019
MPOWER Financing offers MPower Women in STEM Scholarship Program to women’s interested in pursuing higher education in the US or Canada. The main objective of the program is to empower women (STEM) in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math who will use their STEM degree to benefit society and the planet and who have the potential to serve as role models and advocates for women in STEM.
The Applicant must
- Be 18 years or older female.
- Have been enrolled or accepted to study full-time in a STEM degree program at one of MPOWER’s Partner universities for the remainder of the student’s undergraduate study and/or for a graduate degree program
Have one of the following immigration statuses:
- For study at a U.S. partner college or university: F1 visa status, Green Card holder (permanent resident) status, or DACA recipient status.
- For study at a Canadian partner college or university: permanent resident or Canadian study permit holder.
Benefits MPOWER Women in STEM Scholarship Program 2019
Scholarship Award 5,000 USD to selected scholar.
How to Apply?
Applicant can follow below steps to apply
Step 1: Visit Official Web and read all the instruction carefully.
Step 2: Fill the application with Personal details, Qualification details, College details.
Step 3: Answer the essay questions.
Step 4: Attach the required documents given below.
Step 5: Submit the application form.
Documents MPOWER Women in STEM Scholarship Program 2019
- Copy of your transcript (or admission letter).
- Copy of passport.
- Copy of visa.
- Two brief essays.
MPOWER will short-list the scholars based on criteria below:
- The quality of the applicant’s written essays; the essays should demonstrate clarity of thought, compelling goals and vision, and superior writing skills in English;
- The applicant’s record of academic and (if applicable) professional distinction;
- The applicant’s potential to make significant contributions in a STEM field that will benefit people and/or the planet;
- The applicant’s track record and/or potential as a role model and advocate for women and girls in STEM.
DEADLINE: MAY 1, 2019