AMP Zakat Fund Scholarship 2019
About AMP Zakat Fund Scholarship 2019
Association of Muslim Professionals (AMP) invites applications from students pursuing Higher studies for its AMP Zakat Fund Scholarship for the Year 2019. AMP has initiated a ‘Scholarship Fund’. The purpose of this fund is to provide monetary support to genuinely needy Muslims for Higher & Technical Education.
- Candidate Should be Citizen of India.
- Candidates should have passed at least Class 12th / equivalent from any Board.
- Preference will be given to Candidates who pursue higher education in the Professional disciplines of Medical, Law, Journalism, Engineering, with special preference given to Top Universities or Colleges in India like IITs, IIMs, IISC or GLC and others.
- Candidate must be eligible to receive Zakat under Sharia guidelines.
Benefits of AMP Zakat Fund Scholarship 2019
Scholarships grant Up to 100% of academic fees per year depending on the genuine need of the case.
How to Apply?
Eligible and interested candidates can follow below steps
Step 1: Visit Official web page Click HERE
Step 2: Read the instruction carefully before starting the application.
Step 3: Register by filling up the mandatory online form Click HERE.
Step 4: Scan all the relevant documents given below and send it via email to [email protected]
Note: No hard copy application will be accepted. Application must be sent online.
Documents Required for AMP Zakat Fund Scholarship 2019
- Passport size Photo
- Copy of 10th Marks Sheet/ passing certificates.
- Copy of 12th or Equivalent Marks Sheet.
- All the previous year’s mark sheets of the Professional course (For candidates already enrolled in the middle of the course).
- Copy Address Proof (preferably Aadhar Card) or (PAN Card/Ration Card).
- The Scholarship will be awarded only to Meritorious and Needy Students after complete background verification.
- The disbursal will be done only through cheque to the respective college. No Cash disbursal will be entertained.
10 July 2019
Association of Muslim Professionals,
68/69 Umar Manzil,
5th Road, Khar (W),
Mumbai – 400052
Ph. 07303 11 6060