Arivu Education Loan For Arya Vysya Community 2022
The Government of Karnataka has introduced the Arivu Education Loan For Arya Vysya Community 2022 under Karnataka Arya Vysya Community Development Corporation (KAVCDC) for the students who belong to the Arya Vysya Community studying professional courses like Dental, Medical, Engineering, MCA, MBA, etc. It is an Educational loan provided by the Government of Karnataka to those meritorious students who cannot afford their higher education due to the high fee structure. So the government of Karnataka financially assisting to those students who are belonging to the economically weaker sections of the society through the Arivu Education Loan For Arya Vysya Community so that they can complete their education without any interruption and also get success in their life.
Eligibility Criteria of Arivu Education Loan For Arya Vysya Community 2022
- An Applicant must belong to the Arya Vysya Community.
- An Applicant’s Family Income must be within 600,000/- annually (For both rural and urban).
- An Applicant’s age limit should be a Minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 35 years.
- An Applicant must have an Aadhar card.
- An Applicant must be a Resident of Karnataka and the permanent address must be in Karnataka state.
- Only two applicants will be selected from one family.
- An Applicant with any disabilities:
- (a) 5% of PWD will be selected as beneficiaries.
- Reservation for women:
- 33% of women Candidates will be selected as beneficiaries.
- If a student is staying in a college hostel then the candidates have to get an attested hostel certificate from the concerned principal of the college.
- An Applicant selected through CET has to get an attested fee structure and study certificate from the concerned principal of the college.
- Fee allotted from Karnataka Examination Authority along with entrance Fee, Hostel fee, Tuition fee, Books, Laptop, Examination fees, and other fees to be granted as a loan within a limit of Rs.100,000/- per year.
- A loan received by an applicant under this scheme is to be paid with principal and interest in 36 monthly installments over a period of 3 years. The student should start the repayment of a loan by the 4th month after completing the course. (4 months shall be a break period).
Benefits of Arivu Education Loan For Arya Vysya Community 2022
The maximum loan will be provided will be Rs 1,00,000/- Per Annum and the interest rate will be 2% per annum.
How to Apply?
Candidates can follow the below steps to apply for Arivu Education Loan For Arya Vysya Community.
Step 01: Visit Arya Vysya Portal.
Step 02: Register yourself in the portal and create an account.
Step 03: Read all the instructions carefully before starting an application.
Step 04: Fill out the application with all the required details asked.
Step 05: Upload all the documents below mentioned in a specified format.
Step 06: After uploading all the documents do cross-check the documents once.
Step 07: Submit an application.
Documents Required for Arivu Education Loan For Arya Vysya Community 2022
|SL NO||DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED||FILETYPE||FILE SIZE|
|1||Applicant Photo||JPG, JPEG, PNG||413*472 Pixels (50KB – 200KB)|
|2||Aadhar Front Copy||JPG, JPEG, PNG||750*600 Pixels (50KB – 200KB)|
|3||Aadhar Back Copy||JPG, JPEG, PNG||750*600 Pixels (50KB – 200KB)|
|4||Income and Caste Certificate(Form G)||50KB – 500KB|
|5||Bank Passbook (Name and IFSC Code must be visible)||50KB – 500KB|
|6||A person with a Disability – PWD Certificate||50KB – 500KB|
|7||Study Certificate||50KB – 500KB|
|8||CET Admission Ticket||50KB – 500KB|
|9||Previous year Marks card||50KB – 500KB|
|10||Fee Structure (Year Wise)||50KB – 500KB|
|11||College Hostel Certificate||50KB – 500KB|
|12||Applicant Signature||JPG, JPEG, PNG||484*142 Pixels (50KB – 200KB)|
The candidates will be selected based on their merits and eligibility.
The District Level Selection Committee is headed by the chief executive officer.
|1||District Disabled Welfare Officer||Member|
|2||Deputy Director, Women and Child Welfare Department||Member|
|3||Lead Bank Manager||Member|
|4||General Manager, District Industrial Center||Member|
|5||Backward Classes Welfare Department, District Backward Classes Welfare Officer.||Member|
|6||District Manager, D Devaraj Urs Karnataka Arya Vysya Community Development Corporation, Backward Classes Development Corporation.||Member Secretary|
|7||Chief Executive Officer, Zilla Panchayat||Chairman|
Address: No.123/1037, 1st Floor 20th Main street, 5th Block, West of card road,
Rajajinagar, Bangalore – 560010.
Important Dates of Arivu Education Loan For Arya Vysya Community 2022
Dates will be updated soon