About Arivu (Education Loan) Scheme KMDC
Arivu education loan scheme is an initiative by govt of Karnataka under the Karnataka Minorities Development Corporation Ltd., (KMDC). Under this scheme, religious minority students who are desirous for pursuing professional courses like Bachelors degree Courses, Medical, Engineering, Dental, Master Degree Courses, Diploma Courses, Nursing, B.Ed, BBM, BCA, D.Ed, D-Pharma, Pharma-D, ITI are provided financial assistance ranging from Rs.10,000/- to Rs.75,000/- per year till the completion of the course.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Karnataka.
- The applicant should be belonging to minority communities (Muslim, Christian, Jain, Buddhist, Sikh, and Parsi).
- Students pursuing Bachelor’s degree Courses, Engineering, Medical, Dental, Master’s Degree Courses, Diploma Courses, Nursing, B.Ed, D.Ed, B-Pharma, D-Pharma, etc click here to find the complete list of courses eligible for Airvu loan.
- Applicant family income should be less than 2.5 lakhs from all the sources of income.
- Students of minority communities who have applied for CET, NEET, and who wish to avail ARIVU Educational loan from KMDC.
Benefits Of Arivu Loan Scheme KMDC
Financial assistance ranging from Rs.20,000/- to Rs.75,000/- per year till the completion of the course. Please click here to know courses wise loan grant.
How To Apply for Arivu loan?
The following steps to be followed to apply for Arivu 2 Loan
Step 1: Go to the Karnataka minorities development corporation website.
Step 2: Click on Arivu-2 then click on the Arivu Online Application web link.
Step 3: Click on the category of your eligible Fresher or renewal.
Step 4: Fill all the details required by the application.
Step 5: Save the application and take a printout of acknowledgment.
Step 6: Attach all the required documents to make a file of acknowledgment and documents.
Step 7: Submit the file to the KMDC district office.
Documents Required For Arivu Loan Scheme KMDC
- 4 Passport Size Photograph of the candidate.
- Income and Caste Certificate.
- Ration card/Aadhar card/Telephone Bill/Water Bill/Keb Bill
. (Address Proof).
- CET/NEET Admission Ticket.
- SSLC Marks Card and 2 PUC marks card.
- Study Certificate (Present Course Non-CET).
- Indemnity Bond.
- College Fee Structure (Non-CET).
Previousyear passed marks card (Non-CET).
- Partial recovery receipt (Renewal).
- Fee Structure.
- College bank details.
The last dates for the Arivu Loan application are announced on KMDC Web.
KMDC Bengaluru Address
Karnataka Minorities Development Corporation Ltd
Vishveswarayya Centre, 12th Floor,
Main Tower, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Veedi,
Bangalore – 560001
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What’s a Registration ID?
This is an alphanumeric ID that’s generated when a student applies online for seeking ARIVU loan and data gets saved. The applicant will get this Registration id via SMS to the mobile number that he/she has entered within the application. The applicant should remember this Registration ID for all future correspondence with KMDC, so please note it down.
2. What’s CET Number?
CET Number is the Common Entrance Test application number and is mandatory to enter for CET students who are appearing for CET.
3. What’s a NEET Number?
NEET Number is the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test application number if the applicant is taking NEET and needs to avail NEET fee amount as loan through the KMDC Arivu Loan scheme.
4. What to try do after entering data online?
Save the info using Save Button, take the print out of the application and verify for the information entered if any correction is required then do the subsequent –
- Click Modify Application Link
- Enter Registration ID
- IF you’ve got forgotten Registration ID, click on Forgot Registration ID Link
- Enter your SSLC /10th Std Number to urge SMS for your Registration ID
- Enter the Registration ID
- Click on Get OTP to get SMS for OTP, you’ll use Resend OTP option if you do not get OTP
- Key in OTP to edit the info in the Arivu online application, after making the modifications, Save the info
- Take the Print of the modified form and verify it. It’s possible to switch the info any number of times till you submit the paper copy (Hard copy) which will have a QR code to the District office. Once the text is submitted to the respective District Office, you cannot modify the info. Only print out taken from the KMDC website with a QR code is going to be accepted in the District Office. No other application is going to be accepted.
- After verifying application for correctness, click on Submit Button, the appliance is going to be sent Online to District office.
- You will receive the SMS after Submission, further you won’t be to make any changes in the application.
5. Where to submit the printed application?
Fill the Declaration & Sign the application; submit the application to the KMDC district office alongside the copies of the specified documents.
6. After submission of the application at the District office, what next?
The status of the application is often checked by clicking on the link provided on the web site at any point of your time.
7. You’ll traverse to any page using the menu.
8. You can also preview and download the application using the Print/View menu option.
9. Indemnity bond format is often downloaded from the home page.
10. For any queries, you can contact the helpline provided on the home page.