Association of Muslim Professionals (AMP) Covid Orphans Education Assistance 2021
Association of Muslim Professionals (AMP) offers Covid Orphans Education Assistance for children who lost their parents in the Covid-19 pandemic, the pandemic has claimed over 4lakhs lives of our countrymen, leaving thirty thousand children orphaned in less than 2years. AMP has pledged to support Basic Education for Covid Orphans studying in class from 1st to 10th Std.
Association of Muslim Professionals (AMP) was founded in the Year 2007 registered under the Charity Commission as a welfare organization under the Societies Registration Act 1860 of India (Reg. No:2011G.B.B.S.D3001).
Eligibility Criteria for AMP Covid Orphans Education Assistance 2021
• The students studying from Class 1st to 10th are eligible.
• Students who lost their father or breadwinner of the family due to Covid-19.
• Students who are enrolled and desire to continue their educations but are unable to pay the fee.
Benefits of AMP Covid Orphans Education Assistance 2021
A grant of INR 10,000 P. A will be given as a Orphans’ Education Assistance to 100 orphans needy and meritorious students.
How to Apply?
Eligible Candidates Can Follow the Below Steps
Step 1: Visit Official web page Click HERE
Step 2: Read the instruction carefully before starting the application.
Step 3: Register by filling up the mandatory online application form Click HERE.
Step 4: Upload all the relevant documents and submit finally.
Note: No hard copy application will be accepted. The application must be sent online.
Documents Required for AMP Covid Orphans Education Assistance 2021
- Passport size Photo.
- Previous academic year mark sheets or Passing Certificates equivalent (Latest)
- Identity Proof (preferably Aadhar Card)
- Address Proof (preferably PAN Card/Ration Card)
- Death Certificate stating the reason for death
- Reference from a person who knows the family’s crisis (He/She can be a School Teacher, Doctor, Head of school or a government officer, etc.)
- Association of Muslim Professionals (AMP) Team will conduct a background verification of selected/shortlisted students to grant the scholarship.
- The Scholarship will be awarded only to Needy Orphan children who have lost father/breadwinner of family after complete background verification
Application Starts: 25th August 2021
Application Last Date: 30th September 2021
Association of Muslim Professionals,
68/69 Umar Manzil,
5th Road, Khar (W),
Mumbai – 400052
Ph. 07303 11 6060
Email: [email protected]