Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minorities of Karnataka 2020-2021|Application, How to Apply, Eligibility, Benefits
Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minorities of Karnataka 2020-2021
Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India offers “Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minorities of Karnataka 2020-2021” for minority communities (Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jains and Zoroastrians/Parsis) students of class 1 to 10. The objective of this scheme is to Empowerment minority communities through education, have the potential to the upliftment of the socio-economic conditions, and encourage parents to send their children to school by lightening their fees burden and their efforts to support their children to complete school education.
- Applicant should belong to the minority community (Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jains and Zoroastrians/Parsis)
- Applicant family income from all the sources should not exceed Rs. 2.00 lakh per annum.
- Applicant should not be getting any other Centrally-funded Pre-Matric Scholarship.
- Applicant should be a regular, full-time student studying in a Government School or in a School recognized by Govt. or a Central/State Board of Secondary Education.
- The applicant can avail scholarship only once for the same class if a student fails/repeat the same class she/he would not be eligible for the scholarship.
- Benefits of Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minorities of Karnataka 2020-2021
- Scholarship grant for class I to V Rs.1,000/- Per Annum.
- Scholarship grant for class VI to X Rs.1,500/- to Rs.5,700/- Per Annum.
How to Apply?
Candidate can follow below steps to apply for Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minorities of Karnataka 2020-2021
Step 1: Go to the official website
Step 2: Click on the New Registration button, if your applying for the first time.
Step 3: Carefully read the guidelines for Registration on National Scholarship Portal.
Step 4: After reading guidelines click on the “Continue” button
Step 5: Fill the student registration form.
Step 6: After entering all required details Click on the Register button.
Step 7: Student registration ID will be displayed. (Note down the Student Registration ID number for further reference and inquiries).
Step 8: Click on “Continue” button, it will take you to the Login Page.
Step 9: The login id and password to log into the NSP portal will be your Application Id and DOB respectively.
Step 10: After Login Student will get OTP of 5 digits on Registered Mobile Number.
Step 11: Confirm OTP will take you to Change Password Page and Change your password as per instruction on the same page.
Step 12: Click the ‘’Apply’’ button and enter personal details, Academic Details, Bank Details.
Step 13: After entering the above details click on “Save & Continue” to Switch on to next Page
Step 14: Applicant is directed to see the next page for “Contact Details & Scheme Details” Enter your contact details.
Based on the eligibility criteria of the student, schemes will be displayed.
Select “PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEMES MINORITIES ” for I to X
Step 15: Click on Final Submit. Take a print on Clicking print Button for reference and as an Acknowledgement.
Documents Required for Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minorities of Karnataka 2020-2021
- Passport size 2 Photos.
- Previous Class Mark Sheet.
- Fee Receipts with Tuition Fee and Admission Fee separately mentioned.
- Income and Caste Certificate issued by competent authority / Tahasildar Revenue Department.
- Self-Declaration of Minority Community Certificate by the Student. In the case of the community not mentioned in the Income Certificate.
- Proof of bank account in the name of the student (1st page Xerox copy of bank passbook).
- Aadhar Card copy, if you do not have Aadhar Provide Aadhar EID copy.
(i). Preference are going to be given to poverty instead of marks (the applicant is required to submit an Income Certificate as per para-11.
(ii). In the case of an equivalent income, preference are going to be given to senior applicant considering the Date of Birth of applicants.
Renewal applicant are eligible only if applicant have passed previous class and obtained 50% in his/her previous year’s examinations at the same School / Institute and the same course. and his/her application is verified by all authorities and approved by State Governments/Uts.
Application Deadline: 31-10-2020
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 0120 – 6619540