Concord Biotech Limited Scholarship for B.E/B.Tech Course 2020-2021
Concord Biotech Ltd is offering scholarships for students pursuing B.E/B.Tech under their corporate social responsibility with the objective of recognizing, promote, and financially assist the meritorious Students belonging to economically weaker sections of society. So that they are able to complete higher education.
- The applicant must have a secure Minimum of 50% in Class 10, a Minimum of 50% in Class 12, Minimum of 50% in Diploma.
- The applicant should be domiciled of Dholka, Ahmedabad.
- Applicant family income should be less than Rs.3,00,000 annually.
- Applicants pursuing full-time under Graduate B.E/B.Tech Courses are eligible to apply for this program.
Benefits of Concord Biotech Limited Scholarship for B.E/B.Tech Course 2020-2021
The scholarship amount of Rs. 40,000/- P.A
How to Apply?
Candidates can follow the below steps to apply for Concord Biotech Limited Scholarship for B.E/B.Tech Course 2020-2021
Step 1: Visit Vidyasaarathi.co.in Scholarship portal.
Step 2: Register yourself in vidyasaarathi portal and create an account.
Step 3: Log in to your account and select the Concord Biotech Limited Scholarship for B.E/B.Tech Course 2020-2021.
Step 4: Read the instruction before starting the application.
Step 5: Fill in the application with the required details
Step 6: Upload the documents mention below.
Step 7: After Uploading the documents submit the application.
Note: All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in the .jpeg .png file only.
Document Required for Concord Biotech Limited Scholarship for B.E/B.Tech Course 2020-2021
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- 10th, 12th Mark sheets/Diploma
- In case of 1st,2nd,3rd, and 4th Year – Previous Academic Mark sheet
- Income Certificate/ITR/Form 16/Salary Certificate
- Student Bank Passbook
- Admission confirmation letter
- College fees receipt /fee structure -Tuition and Non-Tuition
- Bonafide Certificate
Name: Nurpal Dabhi
Email: [email protected]
Helpdesk Number: 022-40904484
The last date for submission of application: 20/03/2021