Dr. Reddy’s Sashakt Scholarship 2020
Dr Reddy’s Foundation Sashakt Scholarship 2020
Dr. Reddy’s Foundation is a non-profit organization set up in 1996 to help socially and economically weaker groups of society. Dr. Reddy’s Foundation offers Sashakt Scholarship 2020 to encourage young women across India to prepare for and pursue a career in science. It provides a level playing ground to girl students, especially from rural India and low socioeconomic backgrounds, to get access to quality education in some of India’s best science institutions by offering financial support and mentor-ship throughout their undergraduate studies.
- The applicant must be a female and a citizen of India.
- Bright, young girls with a record of educational excellence, confident of getting admission in India’s best science colleges.
- Students who prefer to study pure/natural science courses for his or her graduation.
- The scholarship will be given only to students who have confirmed admissions to any of the colleges listed below.
|Bangalore||Christ University, Mount Carmel College, St Joseph’s College, The Oxford College of Science.|
|Chennai||Madras Christian College, Stella Maris College, Women’s Christian College.|
|Delhi||Miranda House, Hindu College, St. Stephen’s College, Kirori Mal College, Hansraj College, ARSD, Gargi College.|
|Hyderabad||St. Francis Degree College for Women, St. Ann’s College for Women|
|Kolkata||Vivekananda College, Madhyamgram.|
|Mumbai||Mithibai College, St Xavier’s College, Sophia College for Women.|
Benefits of Dr Reddy’s Foundation Sashakt Scholarship 2020
- The amount of Scholarship that will be provided under this program will be a maximum of Rs.80,000/- per student, per academic year (INR 2,40,000 for three years) and the scholarship amount which covers the college tuition fees, study expenses, and basic living costs.
- The scholarship covers all 3 years of B.Sc. degree.
How to Apply for Sashakt Scholarship 2020?
Step 1: Click Here to register and create an account.
Step 2: Sign in to your account and fill all your personal details, education details
Step 3: Answer all the questions requested in the application form.
Step 4: Finally submit the application form.
Documents Required Dr. Reddy’s Foundation Sashakt Scholarship 2020
- Class 10th certificate, mandatory
- Class 10th mark sheet, optional
- Class 10+2 mark sheet, mandatory
- Class 10+2 certificate, optional
- Income certificate family income should not exceed more than INR 500,000/-.
- Disability certificate, mandatory for PWD candidates.
The important dates for applying for Dr. Reddy’s Sashakt 2020 Scholarship, Candidates looking for the scholarship under Dr. Reddys’s Foundation should apply for the scholarship on or before the mentioned dates.
- Scholarship Registrations start from 1st March 2020.
- The last date for application submission is 15/08/2020, by the time all the listed colleges will announce their final list of admissions. You need to possess a confirmed admission offer in anybody of the universities. Admission slips will need to be submitted.
Please Visit the Official Website to Apply online for the Dr. Reddy’s Foundation Sashakt Scholarship 2020 on or before 18.08.2020