About National Scholarship Exam 2019
NICE Foundation is the Educational Trust registered under the Trust Act 1882 (Reg. No. 1962) from Govt. of India N.C.T. New Delhi & working in different fields of Educational & Commercial Training. The main objective of NICE Foundation is to prepare the next generations by providing excellent learning framework that prepares student to compute in a diverse world market. NICE Foundation organise the national scholarship Exam every year to identify and nurture the talented student and helps in pinpointing areas of strength and weakness in every Student.
NICE Foundation mainly focus on creating learning frame work for Scholarship & Competitive Examination like GRE, G-MAT, MPSE, UPSE, NEET, IIT-JEE Banking, Government Job, etc. by providing training on NICE Foundation platform.
The Applicant Must Fulfill The Following Criteria
|SL. No.||Standard||Board /University||Medium of Exam|
|1||5Th To 12Th||SSC / ICSE / CBSE||English & Regional Language|
|2||Diploma & Degree (Any Stream & Any Year)||Any University||English & Regional Language|
Benefits National Scholarship Exam 2019
|SL. No.||Standard||Board Or University||1St Rank||2Nd Rank||3Rd Rank||4Th Rank||5Th Rank|
|9||Diploma (Any Stream)||Any||30,000||25,000||20,000||15,000||10,000|
|10||Degree (Any Stream)||Any||35,000||30,000||25,000||20,000||15,000|
- Performance Analysis Report for Every Student.
- School Performance Report for Every Participating School.
- Any Diploma/Degree holder will get career guidance and placement help from our expert team.
- Free classes for personality development at our respective branches.
How To Apply?
Applicant can follow below steps to Apply for NSE Exam 2019
Step 1: Visit Web Page of NSE EXAM 2019.
Step 2: Register yourself and get your user ID & Password.
Step 3: Login to your account fill the application form.
Step 4: Upload required documents.
Step 5: Now you can proceed for Exam fee payment process and the make payment of Rs. 400/-.
Step 1: Download the application form HERE
Step 2: Take Printout of student application form.
Step 3: Fill all required fields.
Step 4: Attach all the necessary documents with application form.
Step 5: Now you can proceed for payment (Demand Draft of Rs.400/- (Per Applicant) in favor of “NICE Foundation” payable at Nasik)
Step 6: Send the application form with documents and Demand Draft Through Speed Post / Registered Post / Courier: FedEx, Blue Dart, First Flight, DTDC, Vichare, Maruti, Professional, Etc. or By Hand At Our Head Office / Branch Office.(Please Mention On Envelop “Application For National Scholarship Exam – 2019”.)
Documents Required For National Scholarship Exam 2019
- Filled Student Application Form.
- Copy of Aadhaar Card Or School, College I-Card.
- SBI Collect payment receipt Or Demand Draft.
- Registration Started: Monday, 01St April 2019.
- Last Date of Application: Monday, 30Th September 2019.
- Exam will be held Online On Sunday, 16Th December 2019.
- Entire paper will be based on Objective Type.
- Each question will be provided by 4 alternatives.
- Total Questions – 100
- Mathematics & General Science: 25 Questions For 25 Marks
- General Knowledge: 25 Questions For 25 Marks
- Reasoning & Analytical: 25 Questions For 25 Marks
- Comprehension: 25 Questions For 25 Marks
- Total Marks – 100 (Each question will carry 1 Marks).
- Exam Duration – 1 Hour 30 Minutes (Total – 90 Minutes).
- No Negative Marking.
Mode of Exam:
- Only Online: User Name with Password Information Would Be Available On Student Hall Tickets.
- Hall Tickets containing exam seat number and examination center. Participating Students, Schools can download their hall ticket online from your Login. https://www.niceedu.org.
- The director reserves the right to change the Exam Centre / Dates of Examination under unavoidable circumstances.
- Exam Centre will be mentioned on your Hall Ticket.
- Exam Center Location Available Within 30KM from School Or College Address.
- You will get exam notification on your registered Email ID & Mobile Number. The student must frequently visit our NSE EXAM website.
- Rank 6 To 100 – Consolation Prizes Considered Commonly For All Standards.
- Participation Certificates for All Students.
- Diploma – Including all year of Diploma students of any stream will consider in one Rank.
- Degree – Including all year of Degree students of any stream will consider in one Rank.
- Merit Ranking Criteria – Ranking of merit list will be done in descending order of marks.
- In case two or more students score equal marks at the final exam then the preference will be given as follows:
- The student having more marks in Mathematics & General Science.
- The student having more marks in General Knowledge.
- The Student having more marks in Reasoning & Analytical.
Studenthaving more marks in Comprehension.
Head Office: NICE Foundation, 5, Hari Mamta Apartment, Panchak, Citric Stop, Behind Shani Mandir, Jail Road, Nashik Road, Nashik, Maharashtra, PIN – 422101.
Branch Office: NICE Foundation Kausalya Sadan, Yadav Nagar Road, Post – Mohone (Ambivali – E), Tal – Kalyan, Dist – Thane, Maharashtra, PIN – 421102.
PH: 7755933666, 8424005050