Arivu Education Loan Scheme 2023 (KMDC)
Arivu education loan scheme is an initiative by govt of Karnataka under the Karnataka Minorities Development Corporation Ltd., (KMDC). Under Arivu Education Loan Scheme 2023 (KMDC), religious minority students who are desirous of pursuing professional courses like Medical, Engineering, and Dental, are provided financial assistance ranging from Rs.20,000/- to Rs.30,000/- per year till the completion of the course.
ARIVU EDUCATION LOAN SCHEME
|Name of Scholarship of Scheme||ARIVU EDUCATION LOAN SCHEME|
|Launched By||Karnataka Minorities Development Corporation Limited (KMDC)|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 3,00,000/-|
|Objective||To provide Education Laon to students|
|Mode of Application||Online & Offline|
Eligibility Criteria for Arivu Education Loan Scheme 2023 (KMDC)
- An applicant should be permanent in Karnataka.
- An applicant should be belonging minority communities (Muslim, Christian, Jain, Buddhist, Sikh and Parsi).
- An applicant pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Courses, Engineering, Medical, Dental, Nursing, B.Ed, D.Ed, B-Pharma, D-Pharma, etc click here to find the complete list of courses eligible for an Airvu loan.
- Applicant’s family income should be less than 2.5 lakhs from all sources of income. Students of minority communities who have applied for CET, NEET and who wish to avail of ARIVU Educational loan from KMDC.
Benefits Of Arivu Education Loan Scheme 2023 (KMDC)
Financial assistance ranging from Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 3,00,000/- per year till the completion of the course. Please click here to know courses-wise loan grants.
How to Apply for Arivu Education Loan Scheme 2023 (KMDC) ?
The following steps to be followed to apply Arivu Education Loan Scheme (KMDC) 2022
Step 1: Go to the Karnataka minorities development corporation website.
Step 2: Click on Arivu and then Arivu Scheme Online Application web link.
Step 3: Click on the category your are eligible for Fresher or renewal.
Step 4: Fill in all the details required by the application.
Step 5: Save the application and take a printout of acknowledgment.
Step 6: Attach all the required documents and make a file of acknowledgment and document.
Step 7: Submit the file to the KMDC district office.
Documents Required For Arivu Education Loan Scheme 2023 (KMDC)
- 4 passport-size photographs of the candidate.
- Income and Caste Certificate.
- Ration card/Aadhar card/Telephone Bill/Water Bill/Keb Bill.(Address Proof)
- CET/NEET Admission Ticket
- SSLC Marks Card and 2 PUC marks card
- Study Certificate (Present Course Non-CET)
- Indemnity Bond
- College Fee Structure (Non-CET)
- Previous year passed marks card (Non-CET)
- Partial recovery receipt (Renewal)
- Fee Structure
- College bank details
Important Dates of Arivu Education Loan Scheme 2023 (KMDC)
The application starts on 13 June 2023
Application ends 17 July 2023