About Abdul Kalam Technology Innovation National Fellowships 2019
Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE) offers Abdul Kalam Technology Innovation National Fellowships 2019 to outstanding engineers to recognize, encourage and support translational research by candidates to achieve excellence in engineering, innovation technology development. 10 fellowships will be awarded per academic year.
The Applicant Should
- Be Indian nationals working in India in various capacities of the engineering profession in public funded institutions.
- Possess adequate professional qualification and hold at least a bachelor’s degree.
- Have a minimum of five (5) years of service left in the parent organization as on the date of the award.
- Not be holding any other fellowship and in the event of selection, he/she will have to opt for only one of the fellowships.
Benefits Abdul Kalam Technology Innovation National Fellowships 2019
- The fellowship worth of Rs. 25,000 per month in addition to regular income.
- A Research grant of Rs.15.00 lakh per annum.
- An Overhead of Rs.1.00 lakh per annum to the host institute.
- The fellowship is taxable as per IT rule of Government of India
- No. of Fellowship: A Maximum of 10 Fellowships will be awarded per year.
Read MPower Women in Stem Scholarship Program 2019
How to Apply?
Step 1: Applicant can download application form here and take printout.
Step 2: Fill in the application form with all necessary information.
Step 3: Send the application form to the below-mentioned address: Brig Rajan Minocha Convener cum Member Secretary Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE) 6th Floor, Unit No. 604-609, SPAZE I-Tech Park, Tower A, Sector 49, Sohna Road, Gurgaon – 122018
Candidates are selected by a Search -Cum-Selection Expert Committee specially constituted for the purpose, as per the broad guidelines of the fellowship and candidates are selected periodically (normally twice a year).
Terms and Conditions
- A Maximum of 10 Fellowships will be awarded per year.
- All areas of engineering, innovation, and technology are covered by this fellowship.
- The nominations can be sent by the Heads of the Institutions/ organizations, Presidents/ fellows of National science/ engineering academies, SS Bhatnagar Awardees and JC Bose awardees.
- The nominations will be accepted throughout the year.
- The fellowship is taxable as per IT rule of Government of India.
- The duration of the fellowship will be initially for three years, extendable by up to two more years depending on the performance.
- The fellowship can be held for a maximum of 5 years.
Brig Rajan Minocha
Convener cum Member Secretary (Abdul Kalam Technology Innovation National Fellowship)
- Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE)
- 6th Floor, Unit No. 604-609, SPAZE I-Tech Park,
- Tower A, Sector 49, Sohna Road,
- Gurgaon – 122018
- Phone: 0124-4239480
- Fax: 0124-4239481
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: www.inae.in