About Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarships 2019
The Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund offers Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund India Scholarships, 2019 for full-time PhD scholars in the field of Indian History and Civilization, Sociology, Comparative Studies in Religion & Culture, Economics, Geography, Philosophy, and Ecology & Environment. The Scholarship is provided in two categories such as Indian Nationals and nationals of other Asian Countries.
The applicant must
- Hold a first-class post-graduate degree with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate in both graduate and postgraduate level.
- Have registered/admitted for the Ph.D. degree with a recognized University/Institution in India.
- Not be above 35 years old of age.
- Be a full-time Ph.D. scholar.
Benefits of Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarships 2019
- Maintenance allowance including Tuition fee Rs. 18,000 per month.
- Contingent expenses for study tours within India,
purchaseof books, stationery, etc. Rs. 15,000 per annum.
How to apply?
Applicant can follow below step to apply for this scholarship.
Step 1: Applicant can Download Application form Here and take printout.
Step 2: Fill the application with necessary details.
Step 3: Attach the necessary document with application form.
Step 4: Send the application along with documents to
Documents Required Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund India Scholarships 2019
- Passport size photograph of the applicant to be pasted on the form.
- Synopsis of the proposed project as per the attached format.
- Doctoral Monitoring Committee’s report or Supervisor’s report/recommendations.
- Postal Order/Demand Draft for Rs.100 in favor of “Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund” payable at New Delhi
- Ph.D. registration certificate.
The deadline for the sending your application is 31 May 2019.
Administrative Secretary Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Teen Murti House New Delhi-110 011 Phone: +91-11-23013641 Email: [email protected]