JSW UDAAN Scholarship for Post Graduate Degree Courses 2019-2020
About JSW UDAAN Scholarship for Student Pursuing Post Graduate Degree Courses 2019-2020
JSW Group is a $14 billion company. It is an integral part of the O. P. Jindal Group. JSW Foundation offers JSW UDAAN Scholarship for Student Pursuing Post Graduate Degree Courses 2019-2020 this scholarship program is to help students residing near the various JSW plant locations who cannot afford education. This Scholarship would not be applicable for JSW employees and their children.
Applicant must have scored Minimum 50% in Class 12, Minimum 50% in Graduation.
Applicant family income should be less than 500000 from all Sources of income.
Applicant must be pursuing Fulltime Post Graduate Degree courses:-
- M.Ed. -Master of Education (MEd)
- M.C.A. -Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- M.L. -Master of Laws (ML)
- M.M.C.-Master in Mass Communication (MMC)
- M.Sc in Biotechnology
- MSc. In Animal Husbandry
- M.Phil.-Master of Philosophy (MPhil)
- Master of Computer Science
- Master of Computer Management
- Masters in Archaeology/Ancient Indian History
- M.D.S.-Master of Dental Surgery (MDS)
- M.E.-Master of Engineering (ME)
- M.Tech. -Master of Technology (MTech)
- M.B.A.- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- P.G.D.M.-Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- M.Pharm. -Master of Pharmacy (MPharm)
Applicants belonging from the nearby villages of the below mentioned JSW plant locations are only eligible
Benefits JSW UDAAN Scholarship for Student Pursuing Post Graduate Degree Courses 2019-2020
Total fees or Scholarship amount of Rs.50000 whichever is lower.
How to Apply?
Candidates can follow the below steps to apply for JSW UDAAN Scholarship
Step 1: Visit Vidyasaarathi.co.in Scholarship portal.
Step 2: Register yourself in vidyasaarathi portal and create an account.
Step 3: Login in your account and select the JSW UDAAN Scholarship.
Step 4: Read the instruction before starting the application.
Step 5: Fill in the application with required details
Step 6: Upload the documents mention below.
Step 7: After Uploading the documents submit the application.
Note: All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg .png file only.
Document Required for JSW UDAAN Scholarship for Student Pursuing Post Graduate Degree Courses 2019-2020
- Applicant Photo
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- Proof of Income
- Student Bank passbook/Kiosk
- 10th,12th & Graduation Marksheet
- Current year fees receipts
- Admission Letter / Bonafide certificate from the institute
- Latest College Marksheets (Except first-year students)
Application Starts: 15/08/2019
Application Deadline: 15/09/2019