TIMKEN SCHOLARSHIP FOR DIPLOMA COURSES 2019
About Timken Scholarship for Diploma Courses 2019 (Vidyasaarathi )
Timken Scholarship for Students pursuing any 3 years Full Time Diploma course after Class 10 who cannot afford Quality education due to the high fees structure. Timken scholarships would encourage them to counter their financial constraints and pursue academic excellence and career opportunities. This scholarship would not be applicable for Timken India employees and their children.
- Student pursuing full time Diploma Courses.
- Candidate should have secured Minimum 35% in Class 10.
- Candidate should have admitted to Diploma course from Institutes recognized by ICTE/NAAC/UGC/Govt.
- Scholarship is available to only student whose family income is between 0.00 – 800000.00.
- Students belonging from Pune, Aurangabad, Nanded, Mumbai, Raipur, Indore, Rajkot, Vadodara and Bharuch would be given preference.
Benefits of Timken Scholarship for Diploma Courses 2019
Benefits from this scheme to students is a scholarship amount worth Rs. 30,000/- or covers Total fees (Tuition and Non Tuition fees) or scholarship amount whichever is lower.
How To apply?
Candidates can follow below steps to apply Timken Scholarship
Step 1: Visit Vidyasaarathi.co.in Scholarship portal.
Step 2: Register yourself in vidyasaarathi portal and create an account.
Step 3: login in your account and select the Timken Scholarship.
Step 4: Read the instruction before starting the application.
Step 5: Fill in the application with required details
Step 6: Upload the documents mention below.
Step 7: After Uploading the documents Submit the application.
Documents Timken Scholarship for Diploma Courses 2019
- Passport size Photo
- Copy of Identity proof
- Copy of Address
- Copy of Income
- Copy of Student Bank passbook/Kiosk
- 10th Mark sheet
- Current year fees receipts (Tuition & Non Tuition fees)
- Admission Letter / Bonafide certificate of current year from institute.
- Latest College Mark sheets
- Upload Previous Mark sheet (Both Semester) for 2nd/3rd & 4 year students.
- Domicile certificate
- Pan Card
Note: All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg or .png file only.
Last Date for Application Submission:
Extended up to 15-09-2019