TIMKEN SCHOLARSHIP FOR ITI COURSE STUDENTS 2019
About Timken Scholarship for Students of ITI Course 2019
Timken has announced Scholarship for Students pursuing Full Time ITI Course after Class 10 who cannot afford Quality education due to the high fees structure. Timken scholarships would encourage them to counter their financial constraints and pursue academic excellence and career opportunities. This scholarship would not be applicable for Timken India employees and their children.
- Student pursuing full time ITI Courses.
- Candidate should have secured Minimum 35% in Class 10.
- Candidate should have admitted to ITI course from Institutes recognized by ICTE/NAAC/UGC/Govt.
- Scholarship is available to only student whose family income is between 0.00 – 800000.00.
- Students belonging from Pune, Aurangabad, Nanded, Mumbai, Raipur, Indore, Rajkot, Vadodara and Bharuch would be given preference.
Benefits of Timken Scholarship for Students of ITI Course 2019
Scholarship grant covers Total fees (Tuition and Non Tuition fees) or scholarship amount whichever is lower and scholarship amount worth Rs. 20,000/-
How to apply?
Candidates can follow below steps to apply Timken Scholarship
Step 1: Visit Vidyasaarathi.co.in Scholarship portal.
Step 2: Register yourself in vidyasaarathi portal and create an account.
Step 3: Login in your account and select the Timken Scholarship.
Step 4: Read the instruction before starting the application.
Step 5: Fill in the application with required details
Step 6: Upload the documents mention below.
Step 7: After Uploading the documents Submit the application.
Documents required for Timken Scholarship for Students of ITI Course 2019
- Applicant Photo
- Copy of Identity proof
- Copy of Address
- Copy of Income Certificate
- Copy of Student Bank passbook/Kiosk
- 10th Mark sheet
- Current year fees receipts (Tuition & Non Tuition fees)
- Admission Letter / Bonafide certificate of current year from institute.
- Latest College Mark sheets
- Upload Previous Mark sheet (Both Semester) for 2nd/3rd & 4 year students.
Note: All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg or .png file only.
Last Date for Application Submission:
Extended up to 15-09-2019
Email: [email protected]