Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation, a public charitable trust, was founded on 2nd Nov 1993. Promotes equal opportunities for the hearing impaired & helping them to integrate into mainstream society as productive members. The main objective is to encourage early intervention and inclusive education for Hearing Impaired children also encourage them for higher education by awarding prizes & scholarships every year. Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation offers scholarships for the students who have passed HSC/Graduation/Postgraduation level examination in the current year.
Eligibility for Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation (HSC and Above Students) Scholarship 2021
- Applicant must be hearing impaired.
- Applicant should have passed SSC, HSC, Graduate or Post Graduate level examinations in any discipline, from regular educational setup in the current year.
- The scholarships are open only to students of Maharashtra and Gujarat.
- Students from Gujarat having passed HSC level examination from special school but having secured confirmed admission in any regular college, university or institute are also eligible to apply.
How To Apply?
Candidates can follow the below steps to apply
Step 1: Visit the official website and download the application form & also Click HERE to download the application form.
Step 2: Fill up all the details required in the application.
Step 3: Attach necessary documents.
Step 4: post the application with documents to the below address:
Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation
303, Aries Palms, Tower – B
5/6, Shobhana Nagar
Vasana Road, Vadodara, 390015
Documents Required For Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation (HSC and Above Students) Scholarship 2021
Following documents duly certified (attested as True Copy) must accompany the application form :
- HSC / Graduate / Post Graduate level certificate & mark sheet.
- Proof of latest audiogram taken at government hospital or institute.
- Certificate of deafness.
- The latest passport size photograph to be pasted in the space given.
- Proof of admission in college or institute. (for HSC students only)
Application starts 1st July 2021
Application ends 31st August 2021