Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Scheme
About Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Scheme
The Sitaram Jindal Foundation (SJF), formerly known as S J Jindal Trust, established in 1969 is a charitable organization with the humanitarian objective of serving the poor and downtrodden in various fields. The foundation is one of the top NGOs in Bangalore and has setup several schools, colleges, hospitals and constructed many pathshalas (rural schools) Besides awarding scholarships to more than 12000 students each year, the Foundation invites applications from students of class 11 to postgraduation and has been extending financial support to more than 500 charitable institutions annually to sustain their activities for over 46 years now.
Category ‘B’ ITI
i)Graduate Courses Like:1. B.A., B.Com, B.Sc., BFA, BCA, BBA, BBM, Bachelor of Business Economics/Finance, B.Sc. (Ag.), BVSC Integrated course of 5 years (first 3 years will be treated as graduation course)
In the field of Environment like: Environment Scientist,
Environment Engineer and Environment Journalist.
In the field of Hospitality,
Micro Biology, Forensic Sciences and Social Work.
ii) Post Graduation Courses like:
1. M.A., M.Phil, M.Com, M.Lib (Science), MBA, Master of Business Economics/Finance/ Human Resources Management/ International Business/ M.Sc. / MVSc, M.Sc. (Ag.), MCA, Organic Agriculture, Solar Energy, Rural/Urban Management, Integrated course for 5 years (remaining 2 years amount for post graduation basis).
2. In the field of Environment like: Environment Scientist, Environment Engineer and Environment Journalist.
3. In the field of Hospitality, Micro Biology, Forensic Sciences and Social Work
Category ‘D’ Diploma courses:-
1. Diploma in Civil Engg., Computer Science, Chemical, Automobile Tech., Machine Tool Tech., Mettalurgy, Electronics, Electricals & Mechanical Engg.
2. Diploma in the field of Environment like: Environment Scientist, Environment Engineer and Environment Journalist.
Category ‘E’ Engineering & Medicine Courses:-
i)Graduate Engineering Courses (all streams) including Architecture
ii)Graduate Medicine Courses including Naturopathy, M.B.B.S., Dental, B.Pharma, Homeopathy and Ayurveda
iii)PG Courses Engineering & Medicine Courses including Homeopathy, Naturopathy, M Pharma, Surgery (excluding MDS)
How to apply ?
Eligible applicant can apply offline for the scholarship. Follow the below mention steps in order to apply:-
Step 1: Download the application form from the given link below.
Step 2: Take printout of the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all required details.
Step 4: Attach supporting documents.
Step 5: Send the form to the below-given address.
Applicant resides in below mention States required to send the form on the below mention address.
Andhra Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Island, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Gujarat, Goa, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Maharashtra, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu, Telangana:
Sitaram Jindal Foundation,
Jindal Nagar, Tumkur Road, Bengaluru 560073
For applicant resides Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Chandigarh, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Jammu & Kashmir, Madhya Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal
Sitaram Jindal Foundation
11, Green Avenue,
Behind Sector D-3, Vasant Kunj,
New Delhi 110070
equired for the Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Scheme
The following documents duly attested by the Principal /Authorised Professor or Lecturer should also be submitted with the Application:-
- Photocopy of previous examination mark sheet.
- Photocopy of SSLC/HSC Marks Card.
- Photocopy of Income Certificate.
- Certificate regarding annual fees as per Annexure-VIII.
- A certificate from the Warden or owner of private accommodation as per Annexure-IV or Annexure-IX as applicable.
- Certificate from competent authority. For physically challenged.
- For widows and Ex-servicemen: i) PPO ii) Ex-servicemen Widow I-Card iii) Relationship Dependency Certificate.
Benefits of Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Scheme
- Class 11th & 12th students will receive INR 500/- P/m.
- Students pursing ITIs will receive Rs. 500/-p/m (Govt. ITIs) and Rs. 700/- p/m (Private ITIs).
- Graduate courses Level will receive following amount per month
- Girls Rs.1000/-pm
- Boys Rs. 800/-pm
- Physically Challenged or Handicap Students Rs.1000/-pm
- Widows & unmarried wards of Ex-servicemen Rs.1200/-pm
- Post Graduation Courses Level will receive following amount per month
- Diploma Courses students will receive Girls Rs. 1200/- & boys Rs. 1000/- per month.
- Engineering Courses Girls Rs.1700/-pm & Boys Rs.1500/-pm
- Medicine Courses Girsl Rs.2000/-pm & Boys Rs. 1800/-pm.
- PG Engineering & Medicine Courses Girls Rs.2500/- & Boys Rs.2300/-
- Additional amount for students Staying in Hostel
- ITI/Diploma & Grauation and Post graduation Courses Rs.800/-
- medical & Engineering Courses (including PG Courses) Rs.1200/-
Applications are accepted throughout the year.
1) Family Income Limits:
i. For those in employment – Rs.4.00 lakh per year – Salary Certificate issued by the Employer is acceptable.
ii. For all others – Rs.2.50 lakhs per year – Income Certificates issued by the competent authorities as designated by the respective State Govts. like Tahsildar
2) A student should apply for scholarship only once in the duration of the course.
3) The student should not be getting any other stipend or scholarship from any other source.
4) Scholarships will be given in all Govt., Govt. aided Schools, Colleges/ Institutes and those private schools, Colleges/ institutes where exorbitant fee is not charged from the students.
5) For 3 years or longer duration courses, applications will not be entertained from final year students.
6) Scholarship will not be given for courses of less than one year duration.
7) Scholarship shall be discontinued after the student crosses 30 years of age.