JK Lakshmi Vidya Scholarship For Under Graduate Students 2022
JK Lakshmi Cement Limited offers the scholarship program JK Lakshmi Vidya Scholarship For Under Graduate Students 2022. The JK Lakshmi Vidya Scholarship is a Project of collaboration with the Vidyasaarathi portal for providing financial assistance to meritorious students belonging to the economically weaker sections of society. So that even they can able to complete their education without any interruption. This scholarship is not applicable to JK Lakshmi employees and their children.
JK Lakshmi Cement is India’s first Cement manufacturer that introduced colored bags. They also introduced value-added products such as JK Smartblox-Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Block (ACC Block), JK Lakshmi Powermix-Ready Mix Concrete (RMC), and JK LakshmiPlast-Gypsum Plaster. JK Lakshmi is a brand choice of customers across all sections, such as Individual house builders(IHB), housing Projects, Bridges, roads, airports, and Factories.
JK Lakshmi is in the Indian cement industry for three decades with a vast network of over 400 cement dumps and also more than 7000 channel partners. JK Lakshmi is a well-established and renowned name in the Indian cement industry with an annual turnover of Rs 4000 crores.
Eligibility Criteria For JK Lakshmi Vidya Scholarship For Under-Graduate Students 2022
- This scholarship is applicable to all gender students.
- The Applicant must have secured a minimum of 50% in the 10th and 12th class.
- The Applicant’s family income should be less than 5,00,000 annually.
- The Applicant must be Pursuing (UG) Under-Graduate Course like BA, BCA, BE/B. Tech, B.Sc, B.com, etc.. are eligible for this scholarship.
- The Applicant must be pursuing (UG) Under-Graduate Course from Institutes Recognized by UGC/NAAC/AICTE/GOVT.
- The first Preference will be given to the students from Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Chattisgarh and Uttar Pradesh.
Benefits of JK Lakshmi Vidya Scholarship For Under-Graduate Students 2022
The Scholarship amount will be Rs 30,000/- Per Annum.
How to Apply?
Candidates can follow the below steps to apply for JK Lakshmi Vidya Scholarship For Under-Graduate Students 2022
Step 01: Visit Vidyasaarathi.co.in Scholarship portal.
Step 02: Create an account by registering yourself.
Step 03: Log in to your account and select the JK Lakshmi Vidya Scholarship For Under-Graduate Students 2022
Step 04: Read all the instructions carefully.
Step 05: Fill out the application with the details asked.
Step 06: Upload the documents as mentioned below in the specified format.
Step 07: After uploading all the documents do crosscheck the documents in preview.
Step 08: Submit the application.
Documents Required for JK Lakshmi Vidya Scholarship For Under-Graduate Students 2022
- 10th and 12th marks card.
- Student bank passbook.
- Income Certificate.
- Current academic fees receipt.
- Proof of identity.
- Proof of address.
- Applicant photo.
- Admission letter
- Bonafide Certificate from Institute.
Note: All the documents uploaded must be in.jpeg.png file only.
The candidates will be selected based on their eligibility and merits.
Name: Piyush Gangwar
Email: [email protected]
Important Dates of JK Lakshmi Vidya Scholarship For Under-Graduate Students 2022
Application Submission Start Date: 13-07-2022
Last Date For Submission Of the Application: 30-09-2022