About Maidh Trust Scholarship 2020
Maidh Trust offering Maidh Trust scholarship 2020 to students from professional courses (B.E., B.Tech, BCA, MCA, Law Course, MBBS) and have obtained 60% and above marks in exams. Maidh Trust was established in the year 1978 by the members of Maidh Kshatriya Swarnakar Society to assist society by providing educational scholarships and medical help. A total of nine students will be selected for the of scholarship amounting INR 45000 per year.
- The applicant should belong to economically weaker sections.
- The applicant should have secured 60% or above marks in the previous exam.
- Applicant should be interested in pursuing professional courses such as B.E., B.Tech, BCA, MCA, 5 Years Integrated Law Course, MBBS.
Benefits Maidh Trust Scholarship 2020
Total Nine numbers of scholarships are given amounting to Rs. 45,000/- each.
Four Scholarships will be given to Boys.
Five scholarships will be given to Girls.
How to Apply?
Applicant can follow the steps to apply for Maidh Trust Scholarship
Step 1: Applicant can download the form here.
Step 2: Fill all the necessary information correctly as required in the application form.
Step 3: Email the completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org or send it by post to the address below:
Maidh Trust, No.1, D.K. Lane, Chickpet Cross, Bengaluru-560053
Documents Required for the Maidh Trust Scholarship 2019
- A certificate from College or Fee Structure mentioning details about admission to the college, fees, examination fees, and other expenses.
- Attested copies of all previous years mark sheets from SSC or its equivalent till the last examination.
- Applicants Parents / Guardian income certificate or salary certificate.
Click here to download application form
Completed Application form should reach the office of the Trust before 31st July 2019.
Maidh Trust, No.1, D.K. Lane, Chickpet Cross, Bangalore-560053. Email:[email protected] Phone+91-9845327700