Mohan T Advani Centennial Scholarship 2019-2020|How to Apply, Eligibility, Benefits, Application form
Mohan T Advani Centennial Scholarship 2019-2020
Blue star foundation offers Mohan T Advani Centennial Scholarship for meritorious and deserving students who are economically weak pursuing their studies in the fields of Engineering and Architecture, Diploma students in the fields of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering.
It was established in 2012 with the aim to support students from reputed colleges through the full partial payment of tuition and hostel fees, and also support them through mentorship and soft-skills training to prepare them in a holistic manner for future work life.
- Applicant should secure Minimum 50% in Class 10.
- Applicant family income should be less than 500000 annually.
- Applicant should be Diploma Second-year students pursuing 3 years diploma in engineering course from below-mentioned colleges:
- Parul University, Vadodara, Gujarat
- Central Polytechnic, Tharamani, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Murugappa Polytechnic, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu Polytechnic, Madurai, Tamil Nadu
- GLA University, Chaumuhan, Uttar Pradesh
- APC Roy Polytechnic, Jadavpur, Kolkata
- Jnan Chandra Ghosh Polytechnic, Mominpore, Kolkata
Benefits of Mohan T Advani Centennial Scholarship 2019-2020
Scholarship amount of Rs.20,000/-
How to Apply?
Candidates can follow the below steps to apply for Mohan T Advani Centennial Scholarship 2019-2020
Step 1: Visit Vidyasaarathi.co.in Scholarship portal.
Step 2: Register yourself in vidyasaarathi portal and create an account.
Step 3: Login in your account and select the Mohan T Advani Centennial Scholarship by Blue Star Foundation.
Step 4: Read the instruction before starting the application.
Step 5: Fill in the application with required details
Step 6: Upload the documents mention below.
Step 7: After Uploading the documents submit the application.
Note: All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg .png file only.
Document Required for Mohan T Advani Centennial Scholarship 2019-2020
- Applicant Photo
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- Proof of Income
- Student Bank passbook/Kiosk
- Last year academic mark sheet
- Current year fees receipts
- Admission Letter / Bonafide certificate from the institute
- Latest College Mark sheets
Application Last Date: 01/03/2020