M.Phil and Ph.D Fellowship For Minority Students 2022
Minority Welfare Department organizing the Scholarship For M.Phil and Ph.D fellowship For Minority Students 2022. Minority Welfare Department’s main objective is to avail the scholarship to minority students who cannot afford their education. It financially assists, promotes, and supports meritorious students by providing scholarships so that they can complete their higher education and succeed in their life.
District Minority welfare offices are established in all the 30 districts and the district officers are implementing the minority welfare schemes under the coordination and supervision of the deputy commissioners and chief executive officers of the Zilla panchayat of each district.
The Directorate works with the vision to enable all the minority community people to lead a productive life with equal opportunities in the fields of economics, Socio, Education, etc. The Directorate is the nodal agency of the schemes being implemented by the central and state government minority welfare department. Raghavendra T, K.A.S is the director of the Directorate of minorities.
The main function of the department is to introduce schemes to promote and accelerate the socio-economic development of minorities, Implementation of schemes for the development of women and children, introduce educational concessions for students, and provide training and employment opportunities. The responsibilities of the Directorate include Evaluation, planning coordination, and implementation of development programs for the benefit of the minority community.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Phil and Ph.D Fellowship For Minority Students 2022
- The Applicant must be from Karnataka and belong to the minority communities such as Christians, Muslims, Buddists, Sikhs, Jains, and Parsis.
- The Applicant’s family income should be less than 8 lakh.
- The Applicant must be pursuing a full-time M.phil or Ph.d. are eligible for this scholarship.
- The Applicant’s age limit should be a minimum of 35 years.
- The Applicant Pursuing M.phil or Ph.D. from any recognized university is eligible.
- If any applicant working in state and central government are not eligible for this scholarship.
Benefits of M.Phil and Ph.D Fellowship For Minority Students 2022
The Scholarship amount for the M.Phil course will be Rs 10,000/- P.A for two years.
The Scholarship amount for the Ph.D. course will be Rs 10,000/- P.A for three years.
The Scholarship amount for the M.Phil Course will be Rs 25,000/- per month for two years.
The Scholarship amount will for the Ph.D. Course will be Rs 25,000/- per month for three years.
Note: The last two installments will be released only after the submission of the feedback and research to the directorate of minorities.
How to Apply?
Step 01: Visit https://sevasindhuservices.karnataka.gov.in websites.
Step 02: Create an account by registering yourself in the portal.
Step 03: Read all the instructions carefully before applying.
Step 04: Fill out the application with the details asked.
Step 05: Upload all the documents mentioned below in a specified format.
Step 06: After uploading the documents do cross-check the documents.
Step 07: Submit the application.
Step 08: Submit the hard copy of the application along with the documents to the jurisdictional district minority office.
Documents Required For M.Phil and Ph.D Fellowship For Minority Students 2022
- Aadhar card.
- Income and caste certificate.
- Domicile Proof Certificate.
- Passport size photo.
- Bank passbook.
- SSLC marks card.
- PUC marks card.
- Degree Marks cards of all semester.
- Degree Certificate/Convocation certificate.
- Post-Graduation marks card of all marks cards.
- Post-Graduation Certificate/Convocation Certificate.
- M.phil/Ph.D. study certificate issued by the university.
- Bonafide Certificate (Mentioning the full-time given by the university).
- University Identity card.
- Fee Receipt of the course.
- NOC issued by the university.
- Hostel/Rental agreement (if students studying in universities out of Karnataka).
- Provisional admission certificate/admission letter/registration certificate of M.phil/Ph.d course (mentioning full time regular Ph.d/M.phil).
- Surety of bond duly notarized for fellowship in Rs 200/- Non-judicial stamp paper.
- An affidavit is duly notarized for fellowship in Rs 200/- Non-judicial stamp paper.
The selection of the candidate will be based on the merits and eligibility.
MINORITY WELFARE DEPARTMENT
DIRECTORATE OF MINORITIES
No.16-C, Moulana Abul Kalam Azad Bhavana,
Miller Tank Bed Area, Vasanth Nagar, Bengaluru-560 052
Important Dates of M.Phil and Ph.D Fellowship For Minority Students 2022
The last date for the online submission: 31-08-2022