NATIONAL LEVEL COMMON ENTRANCE EXAMINATION (NLCEE) SCHOLARSHIP
National Level Common Entrance Examination (NLCEE) Scholarship, is a non-profit organization that is primarily searching the talented students by extending maximum support to unprivileged students by providing scholarships to deserved Candidates. So that they can fulfill their dreams of a better education.
National Level Common Entrance Examination (NLCEE) is organized by NITIANS, IIM grades, and NITIANS.
Eligibility Criteria of National Level Common Entrance Examination (NLCEE) Scholarship
- An applicant must be a class 9th-12th student.
- An applicant must be a 12th pass and Graduate student.
Benefits of National Level Common Entrance Examination (NLCEE) Scholarship
- The scholarship amount will be Rs 36 crore to 1.7 lakh students.
- Free admission to 100 students in any of the coaching institutes of their choice across India.
- Free trip to NASA and ISRO to 20 students.
- Interview on T.V and in newspapers.
- Prizes, Certificates, and awards will be provided to the 12000 students.
How to apply?
Candidates can follow the below steps to apply for National Level Entrance Examination (NLCEE) Scholarship.
Step 01: Visit https://nlcee.org/#about. Website.
Step 02:Click on Apply button and create an account by registering yourself.
Step 03: Fill out the application with the required details asked.
Step 04: Upload all the necessary documents in a specified format.
Step 05: After Uploading the documents do crosscheck.
Step 06: Submit the application.
The selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in the examination.
- The exam will be conducted only in offline mode at exam centers.
- The duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- Exam fees are not required.
- The syllabus will be:
- Mental ability.
- Data interpretation.
- Logical Reasoning.
Important Dates of National Level Common Entrance Examination (NLCEE) Scholarship
Exam Date: 31st July 2022
Helpline Number: 7815000111
Address: 3rd Floor, the Hub, Adjacent to Regent cinema,
Gandhi Maidan, Patna.