About Hostels For Post Matric Students Boys/Girls Karnataka 2019-20
The State Government of Karnataka has announced free Hostel scheme for students (Boys/Girls) pursing Post Matric/SSLC course (1st PUC, 1st Diploma, 1st ITI, 1st Degree, 1st PG Courses etc.) and who belongs to Backward Class, Category I, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B, SC and ST are eligible for Free hostel scheme.
Eligibility Post Matric Students
- Candidates should be a domicile of Karnataka state.
- Candidates should belong to Backward Class, Category I, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B, SC/ST.
- The annual income of the parents of the students should be Rs. 2.50 lakh for SC and ST. and Rs. 1 lakh for Category I, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B, Backward Class.
- The student should be at least 5 km away from the college where the admission is made. Distance from college to own place should be specified in km.
How to Apply?
Eligible Post Matric candidates can follow below step to apply for this scheme
Step 1: Visit official website Here.
Step 2: Read all the instruction carefully before starting the application process.
Step 3: Click on apply now and fill the application by providing SSLC Reg. number, year of passing and date of birth should be entered in the same as in the SSLC marker.
Step 4: The student must enter the college, Taluk, district, university, board/board, admission procedure, course details, admission details and marks obtained in the previous class.
Step 6: Students must submit Aadhaar number when applying for student dormitory. If the Aadhaar number is not available, enter the EID number after applying for the Aadhaar card. (Your Aadhaar number must be mandatorily linked to your bank account)
Step 7: The student must enter the bank account number and IFSC code open on any nationalized bank. (Your bank account must be linked to your Aadhaar number).
Step 8: The student must enter the address for the paperwork and the student’s permanent address, mobile number, and e-mail details.
Step 9: After filling all the details finally click on submit.
NOTE: If you submit a caste and income certificate in a single letter, fill in one of the caste or income clauses in the application form.
Documents Hostels For Post Matric Students Boys/Girls Karnataka 2019-20
- Income and Caste Certificate issued by the Tahsildar.
- Transfer Certificate issued by the concerned school/college.
- Aadhaar card Number or EID Number,
- SSLC Marks card and previous Class / Course Marks card.
- First page of bank passbook (details are clearly visible).
- If the student is a disabled / blind student, a certificate from the concerned authorities.
- Student photo (only JPG can be uploaded with max. size ff 30 kb.)
- Residence certificate from Gram Panchayat / Local bodies.
Selection Process for Post Matric Students Boys/Girls of Karnataka
- The selection process of eligible students is done through a committee chaired by members of the assembly representing the greater part of the Taluk.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of class and course available seats and marks.
- The first priority will be given to local students in the district.
- If the student’s points are equal, the distance to the student’s own space will be taken into consideration.
- If eligible students are not admitted to the student hostel, such student applications will be made available on grants and will be considered on merit basis, under the Vidyasiri-Meals and Housing Assistance Scheme.
Email: [email protected]
Technical issues: [email protected]
Address of District Backward Classes Welfare Officer: Offices and Telephone Numbers
2 thoughts on “Hostels For Post Matric Students Boys/Girls Karnataka 2019-20”
I want govt hostel in Hubli