DIRECTORATE OF MINORITIES
DEPARTMENT OF MINORITY WELFARE
20th & 21st Floor, V.V.Towers, Dr. Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru – 560001
Online applications are invited from eligible Minority Students of Karnataka State.
Students those who have applied under NSP Government of India (both fresh and renewal) are required to apply under SSP – State Scholarship Portal for Post-matric scholarship
Eligibility Criteria Post-Matric Scholarship
- Applicant should belong to the minority community (Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jains and Zoroastrians/Parsis)
- Applicant family income from all the sources should not exceed Rs. 2.00 lakh per annum.
- Applicant should not be getting any other Centrally-funded Post-Matric Scholarship.
- Applicant should be a regular, full-time student
- The applicant can avail scholarship only once for the same class if a student fails/repeat the same class she/he would not be eligible for the scholarship.
- Benefits of Post-Matric Scholarship for Minorities of Karnataka 2021-2022
Documents Required for Post-Matric Scholarship
- Passport size 2 Photos.
- Previous Class Mark Sheet.
- Fee Receipts with Tuition Fee and Admission Fee separately mentioned.
- Income and Caste Certificate issued by competent authority / Tahasildar Revenue Department.
- Self-Declaration of Minority Community Certificate by the Student. In the case of the community not mentioned in the Income Certificate.
- Proof of bank account in the name of the student (1st page Xerox copy of bank passbook).
- Aadhar Card copy, if you do not have Aadhaar Provide Aadhar EID copy.
- Aadhaar copy of parents
To apply visit website: https://ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in/
Last date to apply 20/06/2021
For Pre-Matric Scholarship 2021 for Karnataka Minority Students
2 thoughts on “Post-Matric Scholarship 2021 for Karnataka Minorities”
Please hamara incentive ya minority schlorship dalen plz
Thank you. Very informative