Pre-Matric Scholarship Karnataka 2021
DIRECTORATE OF MINORITIES
DEPARTMENT OF MINORITY WELFARE
20th & 21st Floor, V.V.Towers, Dr. Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru – 560001
Online applications are invited from eligible Minority Students of Karnataka State.
Students those who have applied under NSP Government of India as fresh (NSP ID starting with KA202021___) only are required to apply under SSP – State Scholarship Portal for Pre-matric scholarship.
- Candidate should be a domicile of state of Karnataka
- Applicant should belong to the minority community (Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jains and Zoroastrians/Parsis)
- Applicant family income from all the sources should not exceed Rs. 2.00 lakh per annum.
- Applicant should be a regular, full-time student studying in a Government School or in a School recognized by Govt. or a Central/State Board of Secondary Education.
- The applicant can avail scholarship only once for the same class if a student fails/repeat the same class she/he would not be eligible for the scholarship.
- Benefits of Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minorities of Karnataka 2021-2022
Last date to apply: 31.03.2021