SAMADHAN SCHOLARSHIP EXAMINATION 2022
Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme Invites Applications for the SAMADHAN Scholarship Examination 2022. Under this exam, scholarships will be provided only on a merit basis, to the candidates who qualify for the exam. Medhavi National Scholarship’s main aim is to help meritorious students who cannot afford the quality of education due to the high fee structure. Through this scholarship, they financially assist and support those students who are belonging to the economically weaker section of society.
Samadhan scholarship provides small scholarship money (such as Rs 300, 500 and 1000) to candidates from all sections of the society directly into their bank account after qualifying for the prescribed exam. This small scholarship money will help the candidates to fill out various application forms for jobs and entrance exams. Samadhan aims is to provide scholarships to those students who are studying or preparing for government jobs, so that they can pay their registration/application fees for various admissions or jobs.
Eligibility Criteria of Samadhan Scholarship Examination 2022
- An applicant must be either:
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A person of Indian origin who has been migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka or East African countries of Uganda, Kenya, Malawi, Zaire, The united republic of Tanzania (formerly Zanzibar and Tanganyika), Vietnam and Ethiopia with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories of (b), (c), (d), and (e) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the government of India.
- An Applicant age limit should be a minimum of 16 years and a maximum of 40 years for all category Candidates.
- Applicants are requested to apply for samadhan scholarship online and not to write for an application form to the organization.
- An Applicant must have passed class 10th or equivalent examination from a board recognized by the state government or central government.
- An applicant pursuing class 10th or equivalent examination is not eligible for this scholarship exam.
- Class 10th is the minimum qualification for this scholarship, If an applicant has passed 12th or intermediate, Graduation, Post-Graduation, or any other degree/Diploma higher than the class 10th are eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants must make sure that they possess the pass certificate on or before the last date of registration (30-07-2021).
Benefits of Samadhan Scholarship Examination 2022
A total of 4874 candidates will be selected under Samadhan Scholarship Examination 2022 Purely on the basis of merit.
If an applicant scored more than 80% marks then the following Scholarship will be provided:
|SL NO.||RANK (only above 80%)||SCHOLARSHIP AMOUNT|
If an applicant scored less than 80% then the following scholarship will be provided:
|SL NO.||RANK (only below 80%)||SCHOLARSHIP AMOUNT|
|1||Type A (60% and above marks) (1048 Scholarships)||Rs 1000/-|
|2||Type B (50% or above and less than 60% marks) (1348 Scholarships)||Rs 500/-|
|3||Type C (40% or above and less than 50% marks) (2475 Scholarships)||Rs 300/-|
How to Apply?
Candidates can follow the below steps to apply for Samadhan Scholarship Examination 2022
Step 01: Download the Medhavi Android Application from the google play store or visit http://www.medhavionline.org. website. If any applications are received through any other mode they would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
Step 02: Fill out the all required details asked.
Step 03: Submit the application.
Step 04: A Confirmation Mail Consisting of a registration ID will be sent to the E-Mail of an applicant.
Step 05: Candidates are required to take a snapshot of the online application after the final submission.
Step 06: Candidates are advised to submit the online application well in advance without waiting for any closing dates.
Step 07: The successful candidates are required to submit their valuable reviews on the google play store, which will help other candidates.
- uploading a photo or signature of the applicant is not required.
- Candidates are not required to submit the online applications or any other document to the organization either by post or by hand.
- Only Successful candidates are required to submit their bank details under the claim scholarship section of the medhavi app.
Scheme of Examination:
The scholarship exam will be consists of an online test of multiple choice questions (MCQs)
|NAME OF TEST||NO. OF QUESTIONS||MAXIMUM MARKS||DURATION OF EXAM|
|Reasoning||6||6||10 Minutes (No separate time limit for each section)|
Note: All questions will be available in English and Hindi language.
Penalty For Wrong Answer
If any question is not answered or left blank by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question. For each wrong answer, 1/3rd (one-third) of the marks will be deducted as a penalty.
Important Dates of Samadhan Scholarship Examination 2022
|1||Registration starts date||04-07-2022|
|2||Last Date of registration||17-08-2022|
|4||Answer key or Raise Objective (if any)||31-08-2022|
|5||Result||01 to 03 Sep 2022|
|6||Documents and Bank account details||02 and 03 Sep 2022|
|7||Verification and Scholarship distribution||02 to 05 Sep 2022|