Santoor Women’s Scholarship 2020-2021
Wipro Consumer Care Founded in 1945 is one of the fastest-growing FMCG companies in Asia and African Countries. Wipro Consumer Care is engaged in social issues and promoting education for women through their CSR policy. Wipro Consumer Care offers “Santoor Women’s Scholarship 2020-2021” for girls students interested in pursuing higher education after class 12, in any discipline of a minimum of three years of duration Course.
Eligibility Criteria Santoor Women’s Scholarship 2020-2021
- The applicant should be a female student.
- Applicant belongs to Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Telangana are only eligible.
- Applicant should have passed 10th Class and 12th Class from a local Government School / Pre-University.
- Applicant must have enrolled in full-time graduation minimum 3 years duration for 2020-2021 academic year.
Benefits of Santoor Women’s Scholarship 2020-2021
The scholarship amount of Rs. 24,000/- Per Annum. till completion of Course.
How to Apply?
Candidate can follow below steps to apply for Santoor Women’s Scholarship 2020 – 2021
Step 1: Click HERE to download the application form.
Step 2: Read the instructions carefully before filling the application.
Step 3: Fill the application with required details.
Step 4: After filling up the form send Application Form along with the enclosures to the following address by post or courier:
Wipro Cares – Santoor Scholarship Doddakanneli, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore – 560 035 Karnataka.
Documents Required for Santoor Women’s Scholarship 2020-2021
- One passport size photograph.
- Copy of applicant’s Bank passbook
- Copy Applicant’s Aadhaar Card.
- 10th Class Marks Sheet.
- 12th Class Marks Sheet.
Application window opens: 15.07.2020
Last date for application Submission: 31.10.2020