About SSLC Prize Money For SC/ST Students 2019
SOCIAL WELFARE DEPARTMENT of GOVERNMENT OF KARNATAKA offers SSLC Prize Money For SC/ST Students 2019 for students who belong to SC/ST Community and appeared for SSLC Exam and secured 60% and above.
Eligibility for SSLC Prize Money 2019
The Applicant Must:
- Belongs to SC/ST Community.
- Be permanent resident of Karnataka state.
- Have appeared for SSLC exam for 2019
- Have secured 60% and above in SSLC Examination.
How to Apply ? SSLC Prize Money For SC/ST Students 2019
Candidates can follow below step to apply to the scheme
Step 1: Visit Official web page HERE
Step 2: Create an account by providing SSLC Reg. No. and Aadhaar No.
Step 3: After creating account login to fill the application.
Step 4: Fill the application form by providing required information.
Step 5: Upload the required documents.
Step 6: Finally submit the application.
Documents Required for SSLC Prize Money For SC/ST Students 2019
- Aadhaar Card
- Income & Caste Certificate
- Applicant Recent Passport Photo (Size-20KB)
- SSLC Marks Card Scan Copy (Size-100KB)
- Aadhaar linked-bank details (Bank Pass Book)
Last Date for submission of online applications:
31/07/2019 Extended Up to 15-08-2019, Extended up to 31.10.2019
If you were SSLC Registration Number is not available in Online Application, Please Visit District/Taluka Social Welfare Office for Adding the SSLC Registration Number in DD/tswo Login of SSLC Prize money Website