About TransUnion CIBIL Scholarship 1st/2nd Year-Engineering (B.E/B.Tech) students 2019-2020
TransUnion CIBIL Limited is a credit information company and its India’s leading credit information company and maintains credit files on 600 million individuals and 32 million businesses. Under TransUnion CIBIL’s CSR, TransUnion CIBIL’s offers TransUnion CIBIL Scholarship 2019-2020 for Girls Pursuing 1st/2nd Year – Engineering (B.E/B.Tech). TransUnion CIBIL provides scholarship to over 600 deserving students every year.
- Candidate should be a female student.
- Candidate should secure Minimum 65% in Class 12.
- Candidate should be pursuing full-time B.E/B. Tech Course from Institutes recognized by Govt. of India.
- Candidate family incomes should not exceed more than Rs.300000/- per annum. from all sources of income.
Benefits of TransUnion CIBIL Scholarship
The benefits of TransUnion CIBIL Scholarship for 1st/2nd Year-Engineering (B.E/B.Tech) students 2019-2020 : Grant worth Rs.40000 per annum
How to Apply for the TransUnion CIBIL Scholarship?
Candidates can follow the below steps to apply for TransUnion CIBIL Scholarship
Step 1: Visit Vidyasaarathi.co.in Scholarship portal.
Step 2: Register yourself in vidyasaarathi portal and create an account.
Step 3: Login in your account and select the TransUnion CIBIL Scholarship.
Step 4: Read the instruction before starting the application.
Step 5: Fill in the application with required details
Step 6: Upload the documents mention below.
Step 7: After Uploading the documents Submit the application.
Note: All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg .png file only
Document Required TransUnion CIBIL Scholarship 1st/2nd Year-Engineering (B.E/B.Tech) students 2019-2020
- Student Photo
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- Income Proof Certificate
- 10th, 12th Mark Sheet and for 2nd-year student previous year Mark Sheet
- Applicant Bank Passbook
- Admission confirmation letter Fee structure on college letterhead
- College fees receipt -Tuition and Non-Tuition
Application Starts: 08/08/2019
Application Deadline: 30/11/2019