Incentive for B.Ed/D.Ed Students 2019-2020
About Incentive for B.Ed/D.Ed Students 2019-2020
Minority Welfare Department under Directorate of Minorities, Government of Karnataka is offering Incentive for minority students who are pursuing B.Ed/D.Ed course during 2019-2020 academic year in Government/Government aided & private colleges recognized by Government or National Council for Teacher Education & Department of State Educational Research and Training.
An Incentive of Rs.25,000/- per Annum will be granted to an eligible candidate each year(maximum 2 years).
- Candidate should be Domicile of Karnataka state.
- The Candidate who are pursuing B.Ed. or D.Ed. the course as full time or on a regular basis are eligible to apply, part-time courses not eligible
- A student should belong to Minority Community.
- Candidate should not be a State/Central Government Employee or full-time employee in private organization.
- Candidates Family Income should not exceed Rs.6 lakhs per annum.
- Candidate should have scored more than 50% marks in the previous year exam.
- Candidate must have cleared all previous examination without any backlogs.
Benefits of Incentive for B.Ed/D.Ed Students 2019-2020
An Incentive of Rs.25,000/- Per Annum for each year for B.Ed and D.Ed students
How to apply?
Minority students download the application format from https://gokdom.kar.nic.in and fill the application with all required documents, submit it at the nearest concerned Minority department office
Students should submit the application at Taluk Minority Office of Minority Welfare office, of the Taluk where the student is studying.
Documents Required Incentive for B.Ed/D.Ed Students 2019-2020
- 2 Passport Size Photo.
- Identity card issued by the college.
- Duly filled Offline application in the prescribed format.
- All Previous year Marks Card from SSLC.
- Caste and Income Certificate issued by Tahsildar
- Aadhaar Card
- Copy of Bank Pass Book.
- Fee receipt.
- SLLC And the P.U.C. Classroom Scoreboard.
- Graduate Classroom Emily Scanbar.
- All the scoring in the previous class.
- Copy of College Certificate / Bonafide Certificate
- Confirm all from one set of Principals or Gazetted Officers Submitting
Directorate of Minorities,
20th & 21st Floor,
V V Towers(Main),
Dr. B R Ambedkar Veedhi,
Bangalore – 560001
HELPLINE – 080 22535900