Vivo Scholarship Programme For Post-Graduate (Haryana) 2022
Vivo is a premium global smartphone brand that has joined the Vidyasaarathi which is offering a Vivo Scholarship Programme For Post-Graduate (Haryana) 2022. Its main aim is to support meritorious students who belong to the economically weaker sections of society. It financially assists, promotes, and recognizes the students by providing the scholarship as they cannot afford the quality of education due to the high fee structure. This program mainly focuses on the education of the students which will help them to complete their higher education without any interruption and also to get succeed in their life.
Vivo believes in diversity and creativity in India and it is also actively involved in some of the most popular properties like MTV Roadies, Colors Comedy Nights with Kapil, ETV Telugu-Extra Jabardast, and Zee Kannada-Onduurnalli Raja Rani. Vivo also looking forward to more such associations in the future to create brand visibility amongst the Indian masses. It believes in reaching out to every person in every state, which will increase the kind of effort to establish the brand in the hearts of consumers. Vivo is a Chinese multinational technology company that designs and develops smartphones, smartphone accessories, online services, and software.
Eligibility Criteria For Vivo Scholarship Programme For Post-Graduate (Haryana) 2022
- All gender students are eligible for this scholarship program.
- An Applicant must have secured a minimum of 80% in Graduation.
- An Applicant’s family income should be less than 500,000 annually.
- An Applicant must be pursuing 1st year of their Post Graduation.
- This scholarship is open for those students who are pursuing regular courses from the Haryana location.
- An Applicant who is taking online/remote classes for regular courses is eligible for this program.
- First preference will be given to those students who are studying in the below college:
- SGT University (Gurugram)
- YMCA University of science and technology (Faridabad)
- B.S Anangpuria Institute of Education (Faridabad)
- KIIT College of Engineering (Gurugram)
Benefits of Vivo Scholarship Programme For Post-Graduate (Haryana) 2022
The scholarship amount will be Rs 50,000/- P.A
How to Apply?
Candidates can follow the below steps to apply for Vivo Scholarship Programme For Post-Graduate (Haryana) 2022
Step 01: Visit Vidyasaarathi.co.in Scholarship portal
Step 02: Create an account by registering yourself in the scholarship portal
Step 03: Log in to your account and select the Vivo Scholarship Programme For Post-Graduate (Haryana) 2022.
Step 04: Read all the instructions carefully before proceeding to the application
Step 05: Fill out an application with the asked details
Step 06: Upload all the documents mentioned below in a specified format
Step 07: After uploading all the documents do crosscheck all documents in the preview
Step 08: Submit the application.
Documents Required for Vivo Scholarship Programme For Post-Graduate (Haryana) 2022
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- Aadhar details
- Income Certificate/Ration Card/ITR
- Bank Passbook
- Previous class marks card (Under Graduation)
- Current fee Receipt /Fee structure – Non Tuition and Tuition
- Bonafide Certificate from College/School
Note: All the documents Uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg.png file only.
The selection of the candidates will be based on merits and eligibility
Name: Rajesh Mishra
Email: [email protected]
Helpdesk Number: 022-40904484
Important Dates of Vivo Scholarship Programme For Post-Graduate (Haryana) 2022
Application Submission Start Date: 27-07-2022
The Last Date for Submission of the Application: 30-09-2022