Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship Program 2019
About Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship Program 2019
The Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship Program is a initiative by western union foundation and the scholarship program is being managed by the institute of international education, Inc. (IIE). The main objective is to support young people to pursue post-secondary education and create better work opportunities for meritorious students by providing them a chance to attain quality education.
The Applicant must
- Be Between 18-26 years of age on June 1, 2019.
- Western Union Employees and their family members who fulfill the eligibility requirements may apply.
- Be able to demonstrate admittance to an accredited post-secondary institution or have applied for admittance.
- Be Pursuing a degree/field of study in one of the following categories:
Benefits of Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship Program 2019
Scholarship award worth USD 2500 towards the tuition or school fees at an accredited post-secondary institution seeking an undergraduate degree.
How To Apply?
Applicant can follow below steps to Apply for this Scholarship
Step 1: Visit the official web link
Step 2: Answer the eligibility question to check the eligibility.
Step 3: Register yourself as first time user create an account by providing an email address.
Step 4: Fill the application and provide necessary details.
Step 5: Upload necessary documents listed below.
Step 6: After Uploading documents Submit the application.
Documents Required for the Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship Program 2019
- Latest academic mark sheets.
- Admission letter or proof of admission application (as applicable).
- Recommendation letter from teacher or professor or professional supervisor.
- Application Period Opens: Friday, March 1, 2019
- Application Period Closes: Tuesday, 30 April 2019, at 11:59 pm EST
- Selection and Notification to All Applicants: July 2019.
- Immediate family members of controlling officers in Western Union, any of its affiliates and non-affiliated nonprofit entities, or its Agents are not eligible to participate in the scholarship program.
- Scholarships can not be used for advanced degrees, such as Masters, PhD, JD, etc.
- Application must be submitted in English. Translation services may be used to help non-English speakers submit. You will not be penalized for basic errors.
Email: [email protected]