Zhengzhou University President Scholarship 2019
About Zhengzhou University President Scholarship 2019
Zhengzhou University offers Zhengzhou University President Scholarship 2019 to international postgraduate students to pursue their degree, especially the doctor degree, in Zhengzhou University, To enhance international exchange & cooperation and encourage more excellent international students to study, Zhengzhou University.
To be eligible The applicant :
- Must be Non-Chinese citizen, physically healthy, and without crime records.
- Abide by the laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China as well as regulations of ZZU.
- Must have Good learning attitude and academic performance.
- Should have a bachelor degree or higher degree or equivalent degree, and aged less than 35 years old.
- Should have a master’s degree (for Pakistan applicants, should be 18 years master) or higher degree or equivalent degree, and aged less than 45 years old.
Benefits of ZHENGZHOU UNIVERSITY PRESIDENT SCHOLARSHIP 2019
For Master Program students:
Full or Partial tuition.
For Doctor Program students:
CNY 750/month for accommodation,
CNY 3,500/month as stipend.
How to Apply ?
The applicant can visit the application link HERE and create an account for login and fill the application form online and upload the required documents and finally submit it.
Documents required for the Zhengzhou University President Scholarship 2019
- Original or notarized copies of the highest degree (applicants must additionally submit a study certificate or employment certificate issued by the applicants’ schools if the applicants are students or employed).
- Applicants for master programs must provide original or notarized copies of bachelor study transcripts,
- Doctoral programs bachelor and master study transcripts. Documents in neither Chinese nor English must be attached with a notarized Chinese or English translation.
- Applicants for master programs must provide study plans of 800 words.
- Doctoral programs must provide a research proposal of 2000 words written in Chinese or English.
- Applicants for master and doctoral programs must provide two letters of recommendation from associate professors or professors respectively written in Chinese or English.
- Applicants for programs of art must submit other documents as in the requirements of ZZU.
- Officially test results of Chinese or English language.
- Original or notarized copies of Foreigner Physical Examination Form and blood test reports, filled in Chinese or English.
- Original or notarized copies of certificates of no criminal record.
- For spring semester: From 15th November till 15th January of the following year .
- For autumn semester: From 1st March till 30th June (all students).